Before arriving be sure to book the date and time of the game:
- By calling us +371 22129065
- When making a security deposit, you must specify in the payment purpose:
date of arrival
the chosen game set - MINI, MINI LUX or 1942 LUX
When booking the game you will have to pay a security deposit of 50 EUR, which will be refunded at the end of the game.
The provided security deposit serves as your confirmation that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
Inform all other players in your player group about:
- what is your booked start time;
- terms and conditions below.
The reserved start time is when the Paintball Park 1942 instructor starts working with your group of players:
- At this point, all players must already be in Paintball Park 1942, so schedule your departure time so you can arrive on time.
Look up the location of Paintball Park 1942 on the map.
- Being more than 10 minutes late for your booked start time, may result in service not being provided.
- Anyone who wants to play paintball must bring their identification documents with them: identification documents will have to be presented at the signing of the contract.
- For persons under the age of 18, the contract is signed by the child's legal representative: this can be done locally at Paintball Park in 1942 if the child arrives with his parents or with a previously printed and filled contract if the child arrives without parents.
- After signing the contract you will have to pay for the game set specified in the registration: you do not have to pay for additional ammunition before the game, you can do it after the game.
- If you have more players on the game day than previously registered, we will do our best to provide additional players with equipment as well.
- It is NOT possible to pay with Bank payment cards at Paintball Park 1942.
- You will need to listen to the instructions before starting the game: the briefing will be in Latvian language, if necessary you will have to provide the translation yourself.
- The clothes under our suit and your shoes should be comfortable and you would not regret them getting dirty.
- If you have a choice between eyeglasses or contact lenses, we recommend that you use the contact lenses.
- You can grab a hat, because neither the suit nor the mask covers the back of the head, but you can easily play without it.
- Gloves are not included, there are several reasons for this, and we recommend playing without them, but if you still really want to play with gloves, choose the ones you feel comfortable with.
- Take water with you, you will definitely want to drink during the game.
- Grab a towel to wipe yourself during and after the game.
- You can grab something to eat, after the game there is a possibility to rest at the campfire.